Terms & Conditions
We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from outside the UK, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your currency.
We accept Visa, Maestro, Switch, Mastercard and most similar cards (but not AmEx). We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Back-ordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, by post, or over the Internet. We also accept sterling cheques, and cash.
Shipping And Handling - mainland UK (where Royal Mail standard charges apply):
Orders are subject to a postage and packaging charge of £8.00 (up to value £50.00),
and £10.00 (over £50.00).
Deliveries are by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise specified. For very small, large or unusual orders we can provide a specific delivery charge according to the service required; please contact us direct for details.
Outside UK: We will calculate charges and let you know by E-mail, mail or telephone as required.
Delivery Schedule: We will normally send your order to you in 2 business days. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Back-orders: If your item is not in stock, we will back-order for you. You will always be contacted with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. We will advise you as soon as possible if the item is not in stock.
Tax Charges: For orders shipped to the UK and the EU, VAT is added at the current rate.
All other orders are VAT-free.
Credit Card Security: We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Guarantee 1) Every effort is made to ensure sound material and good workmanship. In the event of any defect being discovered in any parts of the Seller¹s manufacture within twelve months of the date of dispatch from the seller¹s works (or before12,000 miles/19,200Kilometres of use in the case of automobile components, if the period expires earlier) and such defect being proved to the Seller’s satisfaction to be due to defective material or workmanship, then subject to the conditions hereinafter specified the Seller will repair the defective part or replace it with a new part free of charge.
2) This warranty shall not apply to any defect caused by wear and tear, neglect, misuse or improper storage, failure to follow the seller's instructions (if any), unauthorized reconditioning or repair.
3) Insofar as is permitted by Statute, the Seller’s liability under this clause shall be in substitution for and exclude any conditions, warranty or statement as to the quality of the goods or their fitness for any purpose whether expressed or implied by Statute or otherwise and save as provided in this clause, the Seller shall not be under any liability whether in contract or in tort in respect of defects in goods delivered or for any injury, damage or loss resulting from such defects or from any work done in connection wherewith.
4) In the case of goods which are not of the Seller’s manufacture, the Seller shall use its best endeavour to pass on to the Buyer the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty (if any).
1) Where suggestions as to suitability for a particular vehicle are made in this catalogue these are for an unmodified vehicle used for the purpose for which it was manufactured.
2) Where our parts are used for vehicles that are modified or used in competition, the entire risk as to the suitability of such parts is with the buyer and not the manufacturer, distributor or retailer.